Every project is different, but this is a rough outline of the journey to creating your original piece of wedding music.
1. INITIAL CONVERSATION (in person, over the phone, over video chat) to better understand what you already have in mind. For example, some initial questions might include:
What kind of music do you love?
What type of tone do you hear when you close your eyes?
How big is your event and venue?
Do you prefer modern or traditional?
Do you intend to have a live performance or a pre-recorded track?
2. DEMO PHASE: Based on our conversation and any references you share, Lee will craft a couple directions hat will work well for your moment. This will take at least a few days, depending on the scope of your needs.
3. APPROVAL AND WRITING: Once we decide on a demo direction, Lee will work out a full version of the piece.
4. FEEDBACK: We then work together to make any adjustments so that the music is perfect for you. Think timings, accents at certain moments in your ceremony, entrance or first dance, etc.
5. FINALIZING: The final step is packaging the completed work. That may include sheet music, mixed and mastered audio tracks, or a combination of the two. Lee can also specially print the music to gift to your partner.
Frequently Asked Questions